Wednesday, April 9, 2008

wednesday weigh-in #2: -1.0 lb

So, I'm down a pound this week. Not the 15 or 20 pounds I need to lose as much as I would have liked...but a loss is a loss!

The Good! There were definitely some diet curveballs this week (A's ear infection and consequent sick day on Friday, having my parents over for the game on Saturday, anniversary pizza lunch on Sunday) and I still managed a loss *without* feeling deprived. I definitely felt the pressure to stay/get back on track because of this blog.

Also, I am proud to say that I'm wearing a pair of pants that I haven't worn since 2007! They are my JCrew Bug pants. Sure, they are still a little more snug than I would like to be...but I'm enjoying a new addition to the pants rotation!

The Bad! I worked out once this last week. Once. And I thought I might die while doing it.

The Plan! My goals for this week are to work out *four* times and to journal every single day. I definitely did not journal on Saturday and Sunday, and I need to do this every day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! A loss is a loss.

Bring on the designer jeans.

Love,
Yo Mama

Steel Magnolia said...

Great job K! A loss is a loss!!! I have the JCrew Bug pants too and I love them!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great job, Kates! You are definitely inspiring me to think twice before I put that brownie in my mouth!

Kiki

Anonymous said...

What a loser.
Dad

marathon mom said...

Great job!!!! I LOVE those bug pants and remember you wearing them!! We should do some outside activity now that it stays light later- socialize and exercise. I would prefer it involve wine, maybe in the fall for the wine!
And Slacker dad's comment has me laughing!

Slacker Mama said...

Thanks for all the support, guys!

And Jenn, I would love to get together for an outside activity...or any activity!