Wednesday, April 9, 2008

the real reason why water makes you lose weight

I've just finished my 4th 32-ounce Nalgene bottle full of water. (Plastic #2, so it's safe.) I now have to pee. Again. For the 238th time today. So I have to get out of my chair and walk to the bathroom, which is down the hall. (And I hover...so it counts as a squat!)

And if I want any more water? I need to go up the stairs and across the building to the "real" office, where the water bottle is. (The drinking fountain on this floor is nasty.)

Drinking water is a work out!

2 comments:

Steel Magnolia said...

K-which ice cream maker do you have?

Slacker Mama said...

We have this one:
http://www.cuisinart.com/catalog/product.php?product_id=45&item_id=82&cat_id=10

It's your basic one, but that's all we need! I bought one for my sister's shower from WS, and she got a bonus extra bowl...so you might want to look for that deal. It would be nice if you were making more than one batch to have 2 bowls...but I've some how lived!