I just had a great little snack that was sooooo delish, I thought I'd share. I took WASA Multi-grain crackers and spread Fire Roasted Five Pepper Hummus (from The Teets) on it. Really good and really filling...I had 4 crackers with 2T of hummus for only 3 points!
I tell you, when Wegmans opens in the fall, they are going to have a hard time luring us away from The Teets. In addition to the varied cart options for kiddos (this week was the car cart), the free cookies and other samples and great selection, they send us coupons on a regular basis. This month's coupon was $20 off our grocery bill $50 or more!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
your bill was only $50?-I need to shop with you-ours was $140 this week-yikes!!!! I LOVE the WASA crackers with hummus-it fills you up AND you feel good about it!!!
I *wish* our bill was only $50. It was $150...and that was after the $20 off!
I'm trying to get better at grocery shopping -- looking at the sales prior to making my list and planning my meals aroudn them. But, we rarely get out of the store for under $125 these days.
Post a Comment