Wednesday, April 2, 2008

wednesday weigh-in #1: 0.0 lbs

To spare myself some embarrassment, I'm going to be recording my weight on this blog as an overall loss or gain. So today I'm at 0.0 lbs. Hopefully, next week, I'll be moving in the right direction.

In case you were wondering, Wednesday is the perfect day to weigh in. In Weight Watchers world, your points "reset" on your weigh-in day...so you get a brand new set right before the weekend. And, you have Monday and Tuesday to recover if you over-indulge on the weekend. I weighed in on Wednesdays in my first round of Weight Watchers, and it worked out well. Hence, the Wednesday weigh in.

2 comments:

Sweet Pea Chef said...

love the top of the new blog. you are so creative!

marathon mom said...

Love your header!!!! You will do great, I know it. Those moms lunches when W & E were little did nothing for my weight loss. Having kids and maintaining a healthy weight is a challenge, but a worthy challenge!