So this afternoon, I power-walked up to the girls' school, plopped the girls in the double stroller and off we went again! E didn't want to go home, and asked to stop by the lake. (It's not the real lake in our community ... it's a drainage pond with a little observation deck but it's all the same to them.) So, we played our Dora-esque game of "Which path do we take?" and off we went on a round-about way home.
It was such a fun little evening, but man oh man was I sweating up a storm by the time we got home. Pushing a double stroller with 50 pounds of kid in it is hard enough. Add to it that it was loaded up with their nap gear and lunch boxes AND the stroller is a hand-me-down from a neighbor so it's not the smoothest ride and I was DYING!
But it's the kind of exercise I love...the one where I was having a blast the entire time I was doing it!
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment