Wednesday, May 21, 2008

wednesday weigh-in: -0.6 lbs

I must admit that I was shocked (SHOCKED!) that I eeked out a loss this week. Because, well, this has not been a banner week for Operation: Fit in my Pants.

The Good! Well, I'm down 0.6 lbs this week.

The Bad! After 7 weeks of blogging, I'm UP 0.4 lbs. I could sit here and beat myself up for this, but it would do me no good. I'm just going to pretend that this is Day 1 and start from there.

The Plan! Well, I've got a 4-day weekend coming up that I'm hoping will let me get back on track with the workouts. The weather is supposed to be beautiful, so I think as a family we'll be pretty active (E wants to play tennis and we have some yard work to tend to). We're also planning on putting our grill to good use, which will be nice.

Every Friday, John stops by the store and picks up a "good" beer for the weekend (and by good beer I mean a beer that's not Coors Light). Lately, we've been selecting the pale ales, but this week, I'm requesting some sort of light. Sure...it's not going to make or break me...but every little bit helps, right?

5 comments:

Steel Magnolia said...

Great job K. You have to remember you went on vaca during this time. I've switched to Corona Light as my beer of choice (with a lime it's oh so good!)

Queen Mommy said...

I believe in fresh starts too. I have one almost every morning.

Anonymous said...

A loss is a loss!

Amstel light is good.

Love,
Zams

Anonymous said...

YES!!

every little bit fo' sho' adds up at the end of the day!

M.

Anonymous said...

how did the plan go?

M.