So, last week I declared that I was going to get back on track...and that really didn't happen. My crazy Mother's Day weekend threw a wrench in both my eating and exercising. And, I have apparently become a camel because I still am not drinking water on a regular basis.
The Good! At least the scale is moving (ever so slightly) in the right direction. And I did have two good work outs on Monday and Tuesday mornings.
The Bad! I did not complete any aspect of my three-pronged plan...I stopped journaling on Friday, only worked out 3 times, and none of my liquids were water.
The Plan! In a word: multitasking! I'm going to really focus on getting back on track in all three areas from last week. I'm going to post my food journal on here to keep me honest, as well as my number of workouts. Feel free to heckle at will. (Dad...I'm talking to *YOU*)
It's going to be a little tough, as we are headed up to Philly for the Radnor Races this weekend. This involves some tailgating. But, I plan on bringing some healthy choices (veggies and dip) to balance out the less-healthy ones (South Georgia Caviar). But I'll keep you posted (and I'm sure you are chomping at the bit to find out)!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If you make the South GA caviar with Ken's lite vinegarette, it's definitely dietetic and healthy, if you dip with whole grain pita or crackers.
Love,
Zams
youcandoit
youcandoit
youcandoit
youcandoit
youcandoit
MizFit
(did you see my post about healthy foods you can shove in your trunk in case of emergency? some of those might work for the tailgate!)
Post a Comment