Wednesday, May 28, 2008

wednesday weigh-in: +2.0 lbs

Yep. I gained. A lot. And my brilliant plan for the weekend never materialized. I played and was active with the girls, but I didn't get back on the exercise bandwagon.

So, this morning I decided to put my money where my mouth was and re-joined Weight Watchers. Bought a 10-week pass, so I'm in it for 10 weeks at least. Hopefully the financial commitment will also help with my motivation and accountability.

And, though I will try to work out between now and then, Sunday is the beginning of June. That means that I'll have a clean slate on the calendard that I track my workouts on (as opposed to the pathetic 5 or 6 that are jotted down for May). I looked back at my January and February calendars for inspiration that I *can* do this.

6 comments:

Steel Magnolia said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!

Queen Mommy said...

I am sure you can do it, but if you don't, I thought you looked great last time I saw you! Sometimes we need to just give ourselves a little break!

Kate said...

I am right there with you! You can totally do it - WW is the way to go. I have my next weigh in in a week and am hoping it will be good news!

marathon mom said...

You will do great!!! And I agree with Party of five- you looked great last I saw you!

Clover said...

I have been toying with joining WW for a couple of months now. (Ten lbs. to go from the baby boy born in October. Ten stubborn pounds.) I wish you the best of luck. And I'm totally giggling because I bought the exact same skirt at the GAP last week and told myself that it was transition apparel the whole time. Le sigh.

Slacker Mama said...

Thanks for all of the support (and the compliments)!

I have to admit that I was feeling pretty down yesterday, especially when I realized it has been almost 5 years since I was at my pre-E weight.

And, Clover, go ahead and join! Though 10 pounds left is fantastic. I never got within 15 of my old weight...ugh!