Disclaimer: I'm very exhausted from work and post-Ireland time change, and am therefore not 100% positive that this is the accurate number. I actually can't remember what I weighed...I remember being horrified at the number to be sure and thinking "Four POUNDS!?!?!"...but it could be a little more, or a little less. But, that's what we are calling it. Not accurate enough for you? Sue me.
The Good! I had fun in Ireland. And, I had a good weekend with the girls.
The Bad! I think that's pretty obvious. The scale is moving in wrong direction at an alarming rate. I'm pretty much back at square one. Actually, I'm worse off than I started. And, Dad, I had to remove the Bug pants from my conquered list...quite frankly, I'm pretty damn close to putting some of my current stash of pants on the list.
The Plan! Well, today I break out the food journal again. I had been loosely calculating WW points in my head since Monday or so (the weekend was a wash). So, that should help. I'm also going to explore beverage options that do not include caffiene or alcohol in them, namely water. And I'm going to get back on the elliptical trainer. Work has been killer this week (always fun after a vacation) so I haven't done anything since I got back. I'm aiming for four sessions this week.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
don't worry...it will come off. As long as you had fun on vacation...that's all that matters!
I echo s.m.
it will come off and IMO the most important thing is you gained it and were having fun.
you werent eating for the (finger quote) wrong reasons (unFQ)
today is a new day and WELCOME HOME!
Has anyone heard the term "water weight" anymore? Some of the gain could be that.
This starts a new week of healthy eating!
Love,
Zams
Post a Comment