So last week I decided to really commit to WW for the week and see where it got me. It apparently got me to a 2.4 pound weight loss, which was a pleasant surprise. While the weight loss aspect was great, I was really glad to get back to a place where I didn't feel so deprived by Weight Watchers. I think after gaining or not losing for a week or two after making what I felt were "good choices"...I felt like I wasn't getting any benefit for doing so. This week helped me to see that my gratfication might not always be as instantaneous as I'd like...but if I stick to my guns, it'll eventually come around.
Also helping this week was my rededication to working out. I was able to get in 4 workouts this week, including the 30 Day Shred on Monday which kicked my ass. On Saturday and Sunday, I did not get a legit workout in ... but both days I took my girls on a walk in the stroller to the playground and ran around with them once we were there.
So, I'm going to follow the plan for one more week. Hopefully, I can lose 1.6 pounds and reach my goal on my birthday! Also, my sister is coming in two weeks (yay!) and we plan to go shopping for my shrinking belly and her expanding one! Should be fun and a well-deserved reward for this long, hard effort!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You can do it K! You are kicking some major butt! Can't wait to hear about the new jeans...
Can't wait to celebrate with you and KiKi - How great do you feel? You look fantastic.
Love,
Zams
Great job Katie... what an inspiration!
Post a Comment