Wednesday, October 29, 2008

wednesday weigh-in: -0.8 lbs

Ooooo....it's so close I can taste it! I'm within a pound of my goal weight! I really can't believe that I'm almost there. On the one hand, I get so frustrated that it's taken me sooooooo long...but on the other hand, there were times that losing 10 pounds seemed damn near impossible!

I'm not going to lie though...hitting my goal on next Wednesday is going to be tough. I'll have to overcome the birthday festivities -- lunch yesterday, dinner tonight at our local Mexican restaurant, maybe a dessert thrown in as well -- then there's Halloween, and also a trip down to Charlottesville for some football (and tailgating!). But I plan on picking up the exercise again (I've been sidelined by this cold/sinus infection that will not leave) to counteract some of the bad.

I also got asked "Have you lost weight?" yesterday! It was from one of my co-workers who is not a native English speaker...so it was incredibly an incredibly awkward exchange...but, hey, I'm glad someone noticed. I'm also going to try to get a full length picture because I found some comparison shots from last year (while looking for a picture of Kiki). I'll post it as soon as I get it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Next weekend we are hitting Nordstrom to pick you up some designer jeans. Seven? Joe's? You name it!

Kara