Wednesday, October 1, 2008

wednesday weigh-in: -2.2

Wow! I was a little shocked at such a big loss this week, seeing as I couldn't drag my lazy heiny out of bed didn't get a chance to work out at all this week. But, there you have it. I'm within 3 pounds of my goal weight. I also lost my 10% at my Weight Watchers meeting, which is cool because I've been itching for a 10-shaped keyring of late.

The plan for this week will be to keep on keeping on. I did get up this morning to work out. I had to forsake my usual "What Not to Wear" for some "Dora the Explorer" because of a certain early rising 2-year-old. I think I'm going to bring up John's iPod, which thankfully is loaded up with my cheesey pop music that I love to work out to, up for situations like this in the near future.

Wow, I just realized that I've had this blog for 26 weeks. That's a half-a-year of my weight-loss ramblings. Kind of crazy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, again! You look fabulous!

Nonna

marathon mom said...

Rock on, mama!!! You look great- now I need to lose mt baby weight and catch up with ya!