It was a rough week in Slackerville. I was thoroughly frustrated with my weigh in last week. I was throughly frustrated with counting points ... with (unsuccessfully) trying to work out ... with pretty much everything. At one point I wanted to throw my hands in the air and just be done with it.
But, this morning, I begrudgingly got up this morning and worked out ... and felt better. I got on the scale and had a (ever-so-slight) loss despite ... and felt better. I went to my WW meeting where we talked about setting goals and re-evaluating them and re-establishing them, and felt much better. I even mentioned to my leader how frusturated I was and she was really encouraging.
I've said it before but I'm such a meeting nerd. I really enjoy taking the time to reflect and focus on *me* for an hour. Honestly, the way the last week has been going, I feel like that's the only me-time I get. So while I was there, I decided to really focus this week. I'm going to count my points. I'm going to make sure I get in all my water and fruits and vegetables and even dairy servings! I'm going to work out 4 days this week if it kills me.
After that, we'll see where the scale is. If it's down, great...if not, maybe I'll call it goal and try to maintain for a while. We'll see how it goes.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nothing wrong with some flexibility.
You have done so well so far.
Love,
Mama-zama
You look great!!!!!
Post a Comment