I had read on a few blogs that Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred DVD had worked wonders for them. It actually is circuit training...combining strength, cardio and ab work to be a complete workout. When A and I were at Target on Saturday, I picked it up.

Yesterday morning, I gave it a shot. I did the Level 1 workout without any hand weights. I was sweating (but not drenched as others had said), but I knew that it would be much tougher next time when I actually used weights.
Considering how sore I am today...I'm a bit scared to add weights in. Granted ... it's mainly my legs and ass that are sore (there were lots of lunges and squats)...but I'm not going to lie, my back is sore in a those-deadlifts-you-did-without-weights-worked-muscles-you-do-not-have kind of way.
I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow!
1 comment:
This workout is on our 'on-demand', so I do it twice a week when I don't run and it kills me...
Post a Comment