Tuesday, October 7, 2008

it's definitely time

For a while I've been mentioning how my pants are much much looser these days and I should probably go shopping for a size smaller. But I haven't had the chance. And I'm scared.

Well, I just got back from a oh-so-scientific experiment in bathroom. I'm wearing my JCrew favorite fit pants -- you know the ones I couldn't fit in and were the driving force behind the name of this blog? Well my experiment proved that they are too big, since I can pull them off and back on without having to use the button or zipper.

If I lose much more weight, they might fall off themselves.

1 comment:

JerseyBaby said...

Schedule a Personal Shopper Appointment with Allen at the Tysons J Crew and he'll open the store early for you on a Sunday and you'll be the only one there and he'll bring you coffee and make you feel like a queen. Do it now. I'm not interested in seeing your undies.