Wednesday, July 2, 2008

wednesday weigh-in: -1.0 lbs

Despite the food-fest that was on Saturday night at my parents and my not working out so much this week, I did manage a 1.0 weight loss ! Woo-freaking-hoo! This officially puts me down a...uh...decade in weight. So let's have a moment of silence for that glorious Point I lose in my Daily Points Target.

...

Hookay...moving on. The big big big news this week? Guess what I wore to weigh-in. (Hint: look over to the right!)

My Red JCrew Chinos!

Yep. They probably won't be the most comfortable things by the end of the day (does anyone else's clothes feel conisderably snugger come 5 o'clock)...but I'm wearing them!

4 comments:

marathon mom said...

Way to go!!!!!

Queen Mommy said...

Good for you Katie. I can't wait to see you.

Anonymous said...

You go girl!!
Love,
Zams

Deep in the Heart said...

Congrats! I apologize for not checking this site more often to help cheer your on. I am proud of you though and your ability to wake up early to work out.