So, I gained this week. Not much but I gained.
I had a bit of an existensial crisis regarding WW starting on Thursday, because the tasty and healthy black bean and spinach burrito on whole wheat tortilla I made myself for dinner ended up being calculated at a much higher number than I expected it to be. For some reason, that (and a banana being 2 points) sent me over the proverbial edge on Saturday, when I found myself stuffing my face with everything in sight. Throw in a trip to a new-to-us seafood restaurant (where I had the fish and chips), a night out with John to the Brad Paisley concert and dinner on Sunday night at Bonefish grill (lest our Free Bang Bang Shrimp coupon expire unused) and you really should be impressed that I *only* gained 0.6 lbs.
I'm not going to lie...this week is going to be tough. First of all, I won't be able to make it to my WW meeting this week. Second of all, we are with John's family for the rest of the week, which includes many trips out for dinner and not much time for exercising. But, I'm going to journal, try to get some walks in, and hopefully make some healthy choices while out. I'm actually going to research the usual suspects of places we go for a handy go to guide. Since another gain would put me dangerously close to not fitting in the red pants...I'm hell-bent on losin!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You have the right plan and great attitude.
Stick with it - you look great!
Love,
Zams
you are doing well...enjoy your time away. It could have been water weight anyway. I am still impressed....
Post a Comment