Wednesday, July 30, 2008

wednesday weigh-in: -3.4 lbs

Yay! Moving back in the right direction. I think some of this is because last week's was a wee bit elevated, and this week I was aided by the fact that I felt miserable. But whatever, I'll take it any way I can get it.

In pants news, I'm wearing my tan JCrew Favorite Fit pants. This is the last of the four pairs that I had originally strived to get into. So, YAY! Actually, I wore my light grays yesterday and they were loose...dare I say almost baggy? So, I might have to start trying on the others on my list since I even though I don't feel that much smaller...maybe I am!

One thing I have *not* been doing of late is working out. Between the travelling, work being insane, getting sick and 100 million other reasons, I just haven't had the time/motivation/inclination. I really need to get back on that and stat. I've been reading tons about kettlebells lately...so I picked one up at Target on Friday. Hopefully this week I'll actually take it out of my trunk and use it. And not kill myself in the process. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

JerseyBaby said...

Two years ago, long before kettlebells were "cool", a friend of mine was using them religiously - even in a Matthew McConaughey way on the beach - and had awesome muscle tone. Can't wait to hear how you like them!

Steel Magnolia said...

woo-hoo! way to go!