Wednesday, July 9, 2008

wednesday weigh-in: -1.6 lbs

So I lost again this week! Yay! I'm pretty psyched because we had friends and family over every day for the three day weekend...so I was over a bit on points and didn't get much exercise in.

I think that is a testament to the healthier choices I'm making overall, as well as not giving up when it appears that the cards were stacked against me. The old me would have looked at her journal with her 18 point defecit on Sunday night and figured Monday and Tuesday were a wash...so I would have stuffed my face until then. (Actually, the old me wouldn't have even bothered journaling the weekend on a Sunday night...but you know what I mean.)

But the new me? Figured I had Monday and Tuesday to try to right the ship. I ate within my points, tried to get activity in and generally went back to business as usual. Seriously one of my motivations was being able to still fit in the red pants this week.

Dude. I ROCK.

One more thing ... I had lost 9 pounds since the January 1st before I started the blog. That means that this week I've lost over 15 pounds since the beginning of the year! Yay!

3 comments:

Queen Mommy said...

Awesome job! I am still jealous!

Steel Magnolia said...

Awesome K-I'm so proud! When I eventually get up there, which I don't know when that will be, we'll have to take these bitchin' bodies out for a night on the town...it feels good, eh?

Anonymous said...

Wow! What an accomplishment.

You absolutely rock!!!

Love,
Zams