Thursday, July 31, 2008

i might sweat like a pig today...

...but at least I'll be doing it in my smaller-size Lucky jeans! Hell yeah, I'm wearing denim in the middle of the summer! Because despite the heat, despite the humidity...these bad boys finally fit!

In other news, I've updated my weight-loss totals to include the 9 pounds that I had lost between January 1 and starting this blog. Because losing 7.4 pounds is impressive...but losing 16.4 pounds is even more so...and that's what I've done in 2008! And...I realize that I'm finally under my Pre-pregnancy Weight for A!

Strangely enough though, I don't really see the results when I look in the mirror. I think I need to compare photos from Christmas to see if I notice anything. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

JerseyBaby said...

Congrats!

marathon mom said...

You looked great when I saw you today- I LOVED your shirt, you have to tell me where it is from!