My heiny has been pretty much glued to a chair this entire week. Works been crazy, we took a 7-hour roadtrip (and yet I'm still working -- gah!). Since I finished up my work today while the rest of the gang was at the pool...so I got into my workout clothes and went for a little jog.
Now I'm not a jogger, but I actually did much better than I thought I was going to. That's not saying much 'cause I did consider deat as an option. But, I didn't hate it despite having no music or friend as distraction. A few weeks ago, a friend tried to get me to sign up for this 10K...maybe I'll actually take her up on that, since it would be nice to have fitness goal to aspire to.
In other fit-in-my-pants news, I've actually been counting my points this week, which has definitely helped me keep things in control. In fact, we went to this great local Italian restaurant...and I didn't have one piece of bread (major coup!) and I got the pasta primavera with -- get this! -- marinara sauce instead of cream sauce.
Lucky Jeans in a size smaller, I'm gunning for YOU!
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's when you know you're making changes....ordering the marinara sauce instead of the cream sauce.
Good job!
Post a Comment