Wednesday, June 25, 2008

wednesday weigh-in: -3.2 lbs

Hip hip hooray! Three cheers for food poisoning!

(I joke...sort of.)

Yep, this week I did end up posting a pretty big loss. In all honesty, however, I think that last week's number was a little skewed on the high side, making this one seem extra low. But whatever, I'm just happy we are going in the right direction.

I kind of fell off the workout wagon a bit for the last week -- between the girls getting up extra early and my "illness" earlier this week. But I *did* get up this morning, despite having to get the girls dressed and ready and off to school AND make it to my meeting. My goal is to add in some weight training starting next week. Last time I really didn't do much working out to lose the weight (maybe some powerwalking and yoga here and there), so it'll be interesting to see how working out changes how I lose the weight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kudos to you! Again, a loss is a loss even if food poisioning was involved.

Mama

Steel Magnolia said...

That's awesome! Good luck on the weight loss.

Queen Mommy said...

Great job. I have to say I am so jealous. Luckily my scale broke, because I do not even want to know how much I have gained.