Monday, June 9, 2008

strive for five

So the first week of June has come and gone...and I worked out *5* times this week. Gooooooooo me!

I really do feel like I have a spring in my step when I work out consistently. I feel stronger and healthier and ready to take on the world! Heck...I even wore *shorts* this weekend, which I never do. (Okay it was a gazillion degrees in the house, but still!)

The weekend went pretty well, points-wise. I went a little hog-wild last night. We got pizza and then ice cream. All within my points and flex points, but still. I go the small ice cream and it was HUGE (though I managed to eat it all). I'm definitely getting the kids cup next time. One thing that I think WW does is make you so much more concious of what you are eating...and I'm starting to realize that a smaller portion is just enough to give me that treat feeling.

I guess we'll see how it goes on Wednesday!

1 comment:

Steel Magnolia said...

Congrats K!! Running and working out is definitely my happy drug. People ask me all the time how I *seem* so with-it and I tell them that exercising actually gives me more energy and keeps me in a better mood....