So...a weekend of celebrating John has lead to a minimal weight loss (I had to pee, like, 7 times in order to eek out a loss). At my weigh-in at WW, I was actually up 0.4 lbs. The answer to why this has happened is pretty easy: I ate out 3 times this weekend, had ribs for dinner one night, and I didn't work out yesterday or today.
In exciting news, I have added (and crossed off) a new pair of pants in the list. Apparently, I'm a big fan of the J Crew Favorite Fit pant, because, that's what these are...in a cropped version. But, they're a new pair, and I'm hoping that soon, I'll be knocking the red ones off as well.
So, the plan for this week is to get back on the proverbial work-out horse tomorrow. And we've got healthy meals planned for the rest of the week. Hopefully, I'll get going back in the right direction.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're definitely heading the right direction.
Good job!
Love,
Zams
Great job!
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one peeing before I get weighed in!
Post a Comment