Wednesday, June 4, 2008

wednesday weigh-in: -2.0 lbs

So...the decision to re-join Weight Watchers was a success! I really think that my little WW food journal and paying to weigh in helped me make better choices this weekend, especially in light of having family in town. And the meeting this morning was pretty thought-provoking and helpful. Yeah, they can be cheesy and what not, but I think sitting there reflecting on yourself for 30 minutes really *does* make a difference.

Was I perfect? Absolutely not. But, rather than throwing my hands in the air and crying Uncle after a big Saturday and early Sunday...I got back on track on Sunday night. I'm not striving for perfection...just better than where I am.

Oh, and I am back on the workout kick again. I even got up this morning to work out without the aid of an alarm! That in itself is an accomplishment...even more so when you consider that I worked a 12+ hour day yesterday and didn't get into bed until after midnight!

My goal for this upcoming week is to get back into my Bug pants!

4 comments:

Steel Magnolia said...

Way to go!!!

Anonymous said...

Terrific - especially considering your week!

Love,
Zams

Anonymous said...

ooooh

have I missed the big pants picture?

off to search.

MizFit

Kate said...

Congratulations! That is awesome - you are an inspiration!! I totally fell off the WW wagon today and this just inspired me to get back on track!