Despite my misgivings about how my girls night in and Labor Day food choices would affect my weigh in, I'm actually down 0.8 lbs. Sure, it's not exactly a big loss...but I'll take whatever I can get. And if I lose the same amount in the next week, I'll be a whole TWENTY pounds down. Woo hoo.
In other exciting news, I have my black JCrew work pants on today in all their high-wasted glory. Pants always seem to fit higher on me than normal...but man these seem higher than I remember. Luckily I do *not* tuck my pants in...ever...so I don't think anyone will notice today. And I doubt I'll wear them again, but oh well.
Oh, and speaking of wearing things from the ole clothing vault...to the game on Saturday, I wore this orange H&M t-shirt that I bought 5 years ago that still had the tags on. I kept trying to wearing it throughout the years, but it was always too tight. Not so much any more. Fitted, but not tight.
Finally, I'm starting to think more about my goal weight...which is exciting but terrifying at the same time. More on that later this week.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great job Katie... Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment