Tuesday, September 16, 2008

little biggest loser talk

One of the only shows I watch with regularity is The Biggest Loser. It's fascinating to me. I know, it's not the healthiest way to lose weight (that much that fast) and most go on to gain some back, but I do find it very inspiring. And now People has a Where are They Now gallery.

It does look like most have kept a lot off. Though one of the annoying twins from the season before last said,
"It's been 17 months, and I still have not had a shred of pasta, a single beer or a slice of white bread."
Woo hoo...he must be so fun at parties!

The new season premieres tonight...who's going to watch?

1 comment:

Pigtails and Pacifiers said...

I love The Biggest Loser also. I watched last night and once again have been inspired. You know those people must work out at least 6 hours a day. I can't wait to see what this season will be like.