So, the weekend was devoted to E's birthday. We had a birthday party on Saturday afternoon, went to brunch with John's parents before they headed out of town on Sunday and we're going out tonight for E's actual birthday. In other words, I've gone crazy eating chips and dips, rice and past salads, cake and ice cream, and other delicious (and yet so fattening) foods.
And the scale shows. I stepped on the scale this morning and -- whoa nelly! -- I was up about three pounds from my horrendous weigh in last week.
On the bright side, I worked out on Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and today, and yesterday John and I threw the kiddos in the stroller and took them on a 3-mile power walk. We've gotten rid of some of the delicious food that was served at the party (9-layer dip, I will miss you!). And my trusty food journal is by my side and up-to-date for today.
I'm still afraid for weigh in on Wednesday. Very, very, very afraid!
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment