So, I'm down this week! Yay! I was a little nervous since I stepped on the scale earlier this week and I was way way *way* up. But, in the end, I was down! And now, I'm *thisclose* to 20 pounds.
I'm also thinking that my pants are getting too big. They are sitting on me funny and are really loose in the waist. I should probably go shopping to find out, but I'm a little nervous to do so. I don't want to get my hopes up and then find out that I'm in-between sizes. Not that in-between sizes wouldn't signify a loss...but you know what I mean.
Finally, I'm getting close to rolling up my weight loss for the weeks 12 - 24. It's funny how even if I have two really good weeks coming up, the number will be drastically lower than weeks 1 - 12. I think some of that is because it gets harder to lose weight as I get closer to goal and some of it is motivation. There are just some things that I'm not going to give up...like going to get ice cream with the fam.
On the other hand...seeing as I was *gaining* weight at the same rate this time last year, I'll take slow and not-as-steady losses any day.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great Job! You should be very proud of your loss. You have motivated me to lose weight once baby girl # 3 arrives. I think blogging my weight loss will keep me motivated.
YAY K! I would love to see a pic of you...I bet you're lookin' sassy!!
Post a Comment