- Aforementioned Thursday lunch being a ginormous Calzone and un-jounraled dinner was Thai takeout.
- Eating 1/2 a loaf of zucchini bread on Saturday morning.
- Not sitting down and eating a plate of food at the birthday party Saturday night. Then, eating my weight in sausage-stuffed mushroom caps and meatballs during the clean-up time.
- Polishing off the leftovers from the party over the course of Sunday and Monday.
- Attending an office building ice cream social yesterday and having a co-worker remark as I added toppings, "Wow! You *really* like peanut butter cups, huh?"
- Working out once...which started out as a jog but a mere 1/2 mile into it turned it into a power walk in an effort to thwart certain death otherwise.
This weekend will be tough, since we've got E's birthday party on Saturday and her actual birthday on Monday (she gets to pick the meal). But I plan on having some healthier options available and I'll just have to be a little more vigilant during the non-celebratory meals.
We'll see how it goes.
1 comment:
Your honesty is admirable.
I ate 4 pieces of pizza tonight and feel so bloated and yucky. I guess that means I'm on the road to being healthy since I'm not feeling good after eating a greasy, fattening meal. Once again, I'm hopping aboard the weightloss train and will begin tracking points and meals and look forward to dropping by here for motivation!
Good luck this week!
Post a Comment