To quote everyone's favorite plastic doll, Barbie..."Math is hard!" Somewhere along the way, I think I might have miscounted a pound since I could have sworn I gained 0.2lbs this week. Oh well...I'll blame it on the lack of coffee when I weigh myself and having to remember the number for hours before blogging about it.
Edited to add: I finally figured out what happened. Now I am up 0.2 pounds. Boo.
Anyhoo...pretty much remained the same this week, which I'm pretty happy about. Especially when dinner last night consisted of me stuffing my face with the last of the chicken and rice salad from the party before running off to get my hair cut. We've got nothing planned for this weekend, so I think I'll be able to get back on track eating-wise this week, which will be nice.
In other news, I've been working out again after a month-long hiatus. I used to strive for 45 minutes on the elliptical...but that was forcing me to try and get up at 5:30 which wasn't really working for me. So now I'm shooting for 30 minutes a day (getting up by 6 or so) and I've been much more successful. Now I just need to get some strength training in and I'll be good to go.
So there you have it. I expect a loss this week...just got to get back on track (and stay there!).
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You look Fabulous!
Nonna
Post a Comment