One thing that constantly amazes me is that, no matter how much I perceive myself as eating, I will still lose weight on WW as long as I stay within my points. After a weekend that invovled some pizza and wine, Wawa Subs, and a trip to a Mexican restaurant and did *not* involve any activity points...I was down 2.2 pounds! That's 5 pounds in two weeks!
I went shopping this weekend, which went well (see the post below). I also tried on the remaining pants in my list. They are getting very close to fitting. However, I'm starting to question my desire to fit into pants purchased 5 years ago. They've got a higher rise than I am used to...and by higher rise I'm saying that these pants come all the way up to just below my boobs.
But damn it, I will at least wear them once (if only in the comfort of my house) because what is this blog if not a way for me to get back in my pants!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're amazing!
Love,
Mama san
Post a Comment