I was IM-ing with a good friend of mine the other day (Hi, Autumn!) when she asked me if I ever got my diamond earrings for winning the weight loss bet with John. I realized that I never posted a followup on that story here. And since I'm making fun of him over on the other blog...it seems only fitting that I also also say something nice about John, too.
Without further ado...here is what I won for losing the weight!
Need a close-up of those bee-you-tiful diamond earrings?
I actually got them right before my birthday, but I wanted to hold off and post about them when I hit 25 pounds. Except that it took over a month for that to happen. So I forgot. But let me tell you...I actually haven't taken them off since I got them, I love them that much. And they really do stand to serve as a reminder of the hard work it took for me to get here.
The only issue is that both E and A stare at them lovingly and say, "Mama, I love your earrings." I think keeping those two away from the Piercing Pagoda (and out of my jewelry box) is going to get harder and harder really soon.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Beautiful! I love them. I think I will have to make a bet with Sean. I am thinking Dyson Animal as a prize (pathetic, huh?).
Post a Comment