Wednesday, December 10, 2008

wednesday weigh-in: -0.6 lbs

YAY YAY YAY! It only took me It is 344 days (or 11 months 9 days or 49 weeks ... depending on how you look at it)...but I finally lost 25 pounds! This took a lot longer than I thought it would, but I'm so excited that I succeeded!

And you want to know what 25 pounds looks like? Well... here's a before and after shot. The before was taken in November 2007; the after was taken last week.

I have to admit...I was dumbfounded by this. I mean, last year when I decided I wanted needed to lose the weight, I didn't think I looked great. But I really didn't think I would look *that* different with 25 pounds gone. I was wrong. Really wrong.

So what's up next? The long and arduous task of maintenance. And focusing on exercising more (especially with weight training). And buying pants. Because the pants that I struggled so hard to get into don't fit me right now. And (hopefully) they never will again.

8 comments:

Pigtails and Pacifiers said...

Great job! So what's next for slackermamadiets? Will you keep posting?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations You look fantastic. OK! Is it operation buy some new skinny pants?
Love,
Zams

Renee said...

I got to your blog from SPC's blog.

Congratulations on the weight loss. You look great!

I am impressed that you get up early in the morning to workout. I need to do that but I can't get up before 5:30 or 6:00 on work days now that I have two kids. (I did get up and work out before kids.) So, now I squeeze in time on the elliptical during nap time or at night but I need to do it more often.

I am ordering the Jillian Michaels DVD.

Queen Mommy said...

I haven't checked in a while... you look great!!!! I am indeed jealous and maybe a little motivated. Although, this does mean we can no longer be friends!

JerseyBaby said...

Congratulations! You look terrific, and I bet you feel pretty terrific too!

marathon mom said...

Love the look on your face hot mama!

Steel Magnolia said...

you are a HOT MAMA!!! congrats to you! I am so proud of you...

Anonymous said...

WOW! You look fantastic! Congratulations! :)